Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More favorite links

Today I am posting links to some web sites that I found recently.

The Wikipedia web encyclopedia is a very useful site. If you are researching a topic for school or work, you will like this site. I happened to find it while reading an article on foxnews.com about Eastman Kodak. A link on one word took me to this site and I was able to read about how products they sell were developed and produced, etc.

Another site I keep in my favorites sidebar is the Webster Online Dictionary. Any time my mind draws a blank when spelling a word, I just click on this site!

Leah told me about this site about J.M.Barrie, the author of the book, Peter Pan. It is a very interesting site with lots of info about his life. If you saw the film, Finding Neverland, then you will be interested in reading more about Mr. Barrie.

I have listened to Prairie Home Companion radio show for many years, not every week mind you, but I enjoy listening to the music, skits and humor. Now you can listen anytime you so desire, not just on Saturday on the radio. If you have time to relax, click to it and enjoy! Disclaimer: I do not agree with all of his personal and political beliefs, but I still enjoy his humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment