Monday, August 08, 2005

Hannity & Colmes & Dobson

I just watched the interview of Dr. James Dobson on Fox News tonight on the Hannity & Colmes Show. I sent Sean Hannity an email because of the noise that was heard every time the bottom headline changed. It must have changed at every sentence during the interview, and I was distracted by the swooshing sound. I wonder if he will read my email or if anyone will - I wonder if Fox News did this just to distract listeners - maybe a liberal has infiltrated the Fox News graphics dept.
By the way, Dr. Dobson has a daily email available called Citizen Link, which can come to your email address daily with the latest news of interest to the Christian citizen. You can go to the link above to sign up for it. I have been receiving this email for over a year now, and even though I do not take time to read it all, I can scan the headlines for topics of interest to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment