Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fix-It site at Bob Vila.com

I just had to post this site I found recently. Our light switch in the bedroom stopped working, so we went to Home Depot and picked up one for about 60 cents. Then I went surfing on the web to find the repair instructions. Just wanted to be sure, we could do this without getting bit by the electricity. So I found this site by Bob Vila called Fix-It-Club. On the site, you can click on the link to fix it guides and then scroll down to whatever needs to be repaired. We printed off the instructions and replaced the light switch.

Also, our newly remodeled Highlands Branch Library finally opened in July. I walked over tonight and picked up a my new library card and checked out some books on "blogging." Maybe I can find some new ideas for this site and help to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment