Tuesday, October 31, 2006

basketball is just around the corner

Yes, I know it is the middle of football season. But I am already looking forward to the start of college basketball. Here are some links to help keep up with the Dukies!

Getting to the point . . . this article about Greg Paulus was written in July, so I have been saving it for this blog. Since he was injured recently, there is still a question about his status for this year, but he will definitely be out for weeks with a "weird" ankle injury.

Checking the identity of Duke . . . this blog by Luke Winn of Sports Illustrated is about the old and new identity of Duke. Last year it was all about JJ Redick and Shelden Williams; this year 10 of the 11 scholarship players are freshmen and sophomores.

Devils clothed in fresh designs . . . from the Blue Devil Weekly explains the six new designs for the Duke jersey. “We play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back of the jersey,” Krzyzewski has been known to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There, basketball player. Just came by and read couple blog that you post it... I like the chrous that you wrote on it. Yep, the basketball is just around the corner. Anyway, just came by and want to say that may the Lord bless your heart! I would like to know you a little bit more because I like ur story of ur life. God Bless,

    Cody J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Cody. I am not much of a basketball player, but a huge basketball fan. We love to watch the Dukies and I think I saw everyone of their games on TV last season.

    ReplyDelete