Thursday, October 20, 2005

new web sites and blogs



Our church's web site is back up and working now at www.victoryministry.com




If you are looking for good, conservative Christian music at a good price, I found this site. Always looking for a way to save a few bucks, the CD's are about $2.00 less than anywhere else I have shopped. Check it out at certainsound.com



A couple of blogsites that are not for the weak of heart! These two sites are from our soldiers in Iraq. I assume these bloggers are cleared by their superiors so there is no secret info on the sites. The photo albums are great, you can see what is really going on over there.
One site is at www.thunder6.typepad.com and is called "365 and a Wakeup." The other blog called "Major K." and is found at strengthandhonor.typepad.com/captaink/

Finally, a blog I like to read often is by Corey Godbey and is called "light night rains". He works as a digital illustrator and posts his work, or works in progress. I just wish I could do that with my computer!! Check it out sometime at lightnightrains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment