Tuesday, October 18, 2005

more footprints on the sands of time



My mother was able to attend her 54th year class reunion Saturday night. She graduated from high school in 1951, if my math is correct! I think there were 22 of the 55 graduates still alive and able to attend this reunion. I tried to find something on the web about her school in Caroleen, NC, but the closest thing I could find was this web site for Cliffside, NC. I think she had relatives that lived there back in the day! I am pretty sure I have been through this area and it is in the same geographical area as Caroleen and Sandy Mush, near Rutherfordton. This site is called remembercliffside.com with lots of pictures and history of the area. It sure reminds you of a happier time, a lot less hectic time, and it makes you wish you could live in this area of North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment