Saturday, February 17, 2007

Duke update


I haven't blogged lately about the Dukies, I guess because they LOST four games in a row! So I am happy to report that the Blue Devils defeated Boston College 78-70 this week, and I am sure that victory saved them from the WRATH OF K ! Coach K has never lost 5 games in a row at Duke. I am sure these guys did not want to be the ones to break that record. This was a great game against Boston College, this was Duke playing DUKE BASKETBALL! I don't remember the last time I saw Coach K jumping up and down with excitement as he did during this game when his team went ahead by 24 points. Overall, the Dukies have played well and lost 3 of the last 4 games by only one or two points. See the links below for more about the Dukies -
Reports of Duke's demise were greatly exaggerated! What did you expect? Did you really think Duke was dead? by Andy Katz at ESPN.com
Krzyzewski anything but over the hill. It's been a good week for Duke bashers, a good time to trash America's team for going through an unexpected free fall without a parachute.
McRoberts helps Duke bounce back with win over BC - College Scoreboard at ESPN.com with video highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment