Monday, September 04, 2006

updates to my blog

I have updated my blogsite recently in several ways. On the sidebar, I have moved the archives to the bottom of the page now. I also decided to move the Google search link to the top of my list of favorites since that is the search engine I use most often. I used to use Yahoo for every search. Then a few months ago, I started using both Yahoo and Google. Now I use Google most of the time.

I have added Dave Ruse's blog to my list of favorites. He is a friend of Brandon and is still in school at BJU. His sister married Ryan, who grew up with Brandon at Victory. With his blog at Daveruse.blog and Mounty's Corner blogsite, you can find links to many other students and friends who have some connections to BJU.

My photo link is now one link called Franklybaggs Gallery and you can view all the current photo albums I have published at kodakgallery.com.

I discovered recently that Gary Varvel has a blog just for his editorial cartoons. I think the blog is much better than just viewing the cartoon because in the blog he explains what gave him the inspiration for his drawings. I have changed the link to direct you to his site called Varvblog.


A couple more changes you might notice and then again you might not, but since Drum Corps season has ended I have removed the links to those sites. But don't forget to watch the ESPN2 special presentation tonight of the DCI finals in Madison WI. If you missed it, it will be broadcast again. ESPN2 will broadcast the first hour on Monday, Sept. 11th at 2:00pm and then the second hour on Monday, Sept. 18th also at 2:00pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment