Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blue Devils 2006 signing class

Duke basketball has commitments from four outstanding high school stars for their 2006 freshman class...

Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski announced Monday that the University has received a signed letter-of-intent from Lance Thomas, a standout forward from Newark, N.J. Thomas joins Gerald Henderson, Jr. (Merion Station, Pa.),Jon Scheyer (Northbrook, Ill.) and Brian Zoubek (Haddonfield, N.J.) to make up Duke's incoming freshman class for the 2006-07 season.


At Scout.com you can read all about the four recruits. Brian Zoubek is 7-1 and should give Duke a solid replacement for the "landlord" - Shelden Williams.

You can read the latest headlines about Duke players past and present at dukereport.com

Shelden Williams and J.J. Redick are preparing for the June 28th NBA draft and you can read J.J. Redick: In His Own Words from the Duke Chronicle.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my website, I appreciate it. Also, I noticed you referenced The Inspirations in one of your other post....my preacher growing up was in that group, as well as a family friend. Anyway, have a good one.

    Jim Oliver
    Webmaster
    DukeReport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, you have such a neat site that I will probably add it to my favorites on my blog. I just happened upon it recently, but since my sons and I are such big Duke basketball fans, I had to let everyone know about your site. I like your links to Coach K's website and other Duke related sites that I did not know existed. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete