Thursday, April 23, 2009

who needs Joe the plumber

After several weeks of trying to clear the bathtub drain, I had resigned myself that I would have to call our plumber. I had bought a liquid plumber (called "The Works") but it did not work much at all.

Well, who needs Joe the plumber when you have Cindy Lee the plumber and You Tube videos? While I was working in the yard Saturday, my wife was looking for a video that would show you how to un-stop the drain. Much to my surprise, when I returned from the grocery store, she had watched the video below and cleared our drain, saving us about $100 plumbing charge.


1 comment:

  1. That's great! That YouTube video certainly saves you a lot more money than anyone would've thought. That's why it's essential to have a bit of plumbing know-how for any homeowner. And regular plumbing maintenance from the professionals also helps.

    Perfection Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Ltd.

    ReplyDelete