Thursday, May 31, 2007

moving to GA

This has been a whirlwind of a week for us! After taking my mom and dad back to SC this past weekend, we have begun planning our move to the Big A - Atlanta! My company is transferring me to the corporate office in Norcross, GA. After 30 years living here in Jax, we have to pick up and move. The move is being made a lot easier by my company relocation package (they will pack and move us.) Also, Brandon is going to continue living here and pay us rent, so we do not have to sell our house in Jax. If for some reason we decide to sell our house (we have up to a year to change our minds) my company will buy the house from us and then proceed with the sale. The biggest challenge we face will be finding a place to live in the Atlanta area and finding a new job for Cindy. I will be allowed two months free temporary housing during which time we will be searching for a home to buy or rent. My company will also provide money for groceries during this time and also money for relocation expenses such as new car tags, turning on utilities, etc. The Lord has opened this door for us to move and it seems the moving package gets better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment