Thursday, November 16, 2006

cool beans and other stuff

In this latest edition of "Cool Beans" I want to share with you some of the interesting and fun things I found on the blogosphere. Thanks to other bloggers for sharing these sites with us.

At the blogger called Stephens's Untold Stories, he posted the following link to Gotoquiz.com. I took this online quiz "What American accent do you have?" Believe it or not, based on your answers to the questions, this quiz is supposed to be able to tell if you have a northern or southern accent, etc. Much to my surprise (ha!) I found that my accent is from the south! I did not really believe it would work, but it did for me.

DavidRuse.blog posted this link to Linerider.org recently. It is pretty easy to figure out, just scroll to the bottom of your screen and click on the word PLAY. You can then draw with the pencil and click on the Play button when done. It is a neat stress reliever.

I found this interesting multimedia from Time:America by the numbers called This is where we live. It compares the density of the population in the cities across America with the rest of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment