Tuesday, November 14, 2006

blogs of interest

Many of you know that I collect eagles, whether it be ceramic eagles, framed photos, desk paper weights, or wall hangings such as the copper eagle a friend bought me. I am always looking for a new eagle to add to my collection. I am not as bad as my neighbor with her wall-to-wall "Boyd's bears," but it would probably be a good thing to dedicate one room in my house for my eagle collection. That being said, I found this neat video taken of an eagle in flight at a blog called Stephen's Untold Stories.

I am amazed at those who work as graphic artists and can use the computer to draw cartoons and other pictures. I previously posted the link to light night rains on my sidebar and through that blog, I recently discovered another site called Abandoned By the Sea.

If you are trying to build your own website, check out Joomla! - a content management system to help you build websites, and best of all, it is freely available to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment