Thursday, March 02, 2006

counting your money??

Business Week magazine listed several financial blogs this past week. Three of them might be worth reading from time to time. For example, one is blogging about watching her invested money grow, and you can read all about it in this blog - My Open Wallet - as her profile reads:
I write about how much money I make, what I spend it on, how I budget, whether I feel rich or poor, where I fit into the class continuum, my quest to buy a home, my financial goals and ambitions, and anything else that relates to money.

Another site is called Money Blog Network and contains post by more than one person:
Five of the top Internet personal finance bloggers have banded together to create a first-of-its-kind personal finance blog network designed to put personal finance wisdom, best practices and commentary just a mouse click away.

I love the title of the next blog - savvy saver
This personal finance blog is dedicated to making smart money decisions, living below your means, and increasing personal wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment