Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Loretta, Cindy and me
We all enjoyed ourselves at Cracker Barrel, even though we had to wait over an hour to be seated. But that is to be expecting on Mother's Day Sunday!

Pictured with me are Cindy and my sister Loretta.  Dad is pictured below, all dressed up in a brand new suit, shirt and tie!
Dad sporting his new duds!

Cousin Judy, Mom and sister Deborah
We took my parents to visit the cemetery where Dad's parents are buried, Thompson Chapel Cemetery - Charlie C and Mattie Keeter Franklin. We uncovered the footstones/markers that read "Father" and "Mother" while we were there,. The grave to the left belongs to my brother.  Stephen Anthony was born and died the same day, October 25 or 26th 1956.   Granny Keeter is buried to the right of Mattie Belle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment