Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Franklin Family Birthdays and Graduates for the end of May

Celebrating One Birthday in the family and 
at least Two Graduates this last week of May! 
If I missed any other grads please let me know 
and I will update the blog post. 


My 2nd cousin Donna Brown Daly 
will be celebrating another birthday on Friday, May 31st.  
Donna is the daughter of my 
cousin Pat and Don Brown, 
and granddaughter of my Aunt Emily.  

Hoping you have a great day!  












Our niece April Logan just finished her Masters Degree in Nursing, 
and will now be an official 
"Nurse Practioner".  
Congrats for accomplishing this milestone in your life! 

April is the daughter of my sister Deborah (and Charlie) Logan. 














Congrats also to 
cousin Elliott Mitchell 
who graduated from Spartanburg High School!  

Celebrating with Elliott in the photo at left is his dad, Tony and grandmother, 
Judy Mitchell.








No comments:

Post a Comment