Monday, February 13, 2012

family birthdays for the week

 Family Birthdays for the Week: 
There are three birthdays to celebrate this week - two in my family and one in my wife's family . . . 

Today, Feb. 13th, is the birthday of my cousin Logan Daly. Logan turns 17 today!  He is the son of my 2nd cousin Donna Brown Daly and the grandson of my cousin Pat Brown.  Hope you have a great day! 
(Logan plays trumpet at Broome High School.)  

 Erica Pettit turns 16 this week on Weds, Feb. 15th. Erica is the daughter on my 2nd cousin Preston Pettit and the granddaughter of my cousin Dianne Dorman Pettit.  Hope you have a wonderful day! 
(Pictured with her dad and brother Austin)
Charlee Ann turns 4 this week on Sunday, Feb. 19th!  Can you believe she is already 4 years old!? Charlee Ann is the daughter of Cindy's cousin Lori and Craig Wardlaw and the granddaughter of Uncle David and Aunt Jo Ann Baggett.  
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment