Tuesday, January 31, 2012

birthday wishes

Card (check)
Chocolate Candy (check)
Dinner for Two (Check) 

Well I should put three checks for the 3rd item above.  We have been taking advantage of the free birthday meals at several restaurants this week.  After going for weeks without eating out, it feels like we are splurging this week. But we have a good reason to do that - it is my dear sweet wife's birthday, and that only happens once a year!  We went to Ruby Tuesday Sunday night after church and she used her birthday coupon for the free $12.95 Triple Prime Cheddar Cheeseburger. I had the salad bar.  Then on Monday night I took her to Moes so she could "Enjoy the MOEMENT" with a free Homewrecker burrito.  I had a taco with a coupon for free drink and side - total spent at Moes was only $3.59 for both of us.  Well, today is the big day and Provino's Italian Restaurant gave her a free $12.95 dinner just for showing her ID  - no coupon needed.  I had the eggplant parmesan dinner and the best sweet tea that I have had in a long time (that was a splurge for me).  They even gave her a free ice cream dessert.  

No comments:

Post a Comment