Wednesday, May 11, 2011

photos from Mother's Day weekend

We enjoyed spending the weekend in Jacksonville, FL with Brandon, Rachel, Charlie and our new grandchild, Haley Grace.  It was a special weekend in several ways as I was able to bring my mom and dad with us. It's rare these days when my dad will agree to go on a long trip.  They stayed with my sister, Debbie, who lives around the corner from Brandon.   On Saturday we drove to Deland, FL to see Debbie's son Philip Logan receive his diploma from Stetson University.  Then on Saturday night when we returned to Jax, Rachel and Brandon were finishing up a "newborn photo shoot" of Haley Grace. 



Cindy and I took our turns posing with the baby, as well as my mom and dad (great-grandparents) and Rachel's mom and dad.  Sunday was Mother's Day and it was "baby dedication" day at Victory Baptist Church. We were thrilled to be there to see Haley Grace dedicated to the Lord by Brandon and Rachel (and Charlie T). 





In the afternoon Brandon and I grilled burgers and hot dogs for a combined "Mother's Day" and "Graduation" party.   All in all it was a fun-filled and busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment