Monday, March 21, 2011

that must be why they call it "March Madness"

Now I know why they call it "March Madness" because I was about to get really mad at the Dukies last night.  Duke blew a 15 point lead and almost lost the game in the process.  I don't usually question Coach K, but after going to four guards and one big man for most of the second half, I am not sure if this was such a good idea.  Kyrie Irving made some great shots and was 9-10 at the free throw line.  But without "player of the year" Nolan Smith to direct the offense, I think Duke would have lost this one.

Duke advances to the "Sweet Sixteen" - Duke 72, Michigan 71
Click to read recap "Duke Holds Off Michigan"
Read the article and decide for yourself "Four Guards Are Better Than One"


Enjoy the slideshow of photos from the Duke Chronicles below:

"

No comments:

Post a Comment