Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Slideshow-February birthdays


Franklin and Baggett relatives celebrating birthdays in February:

Kendra Alexander(daughter of niece Kim Baggett A.)Feb 4 in TX
Eric Walker (son of my cousin Gloria Walker)Feb 4 in SC
Joshua Pettit (son of my cousin Jamie Pettit)Feb 8 in SC
Neeley Brown (daughter of my cousin Jeff)Feb 8 in SC
Brandon Franklin (My son)Feb 9 in FL
Airel Baggett (son of Sam Baggett)Feb 10 in AR
Lisa Baggett (wife of cousin Noel Baggett)Feb 12 in CA

Logan Daly (son of my cousin Donna)Feb 13 in SC
Erica Pettit (daughter of my cousin Preston)Feb 15
Charlee Ann Wardlaw (daughter of cousin Lori Baggett W.)Feb 19 in AR
Matthew Williams (Son of Christina Blackstock Williams)Feb 21 in AR

Jacob Pettit (Son of my cousin Ray)Feb 25 in SC

No comments:

Post a Comment