Monday, November 10, 2008

some may say I'm confused


Yes, some people probably think I am confused, but I am not the only one! We are in the midst of college football season and my favorite team, the Gators, are at #3 this week in both the AP and the ESPN/Coaches Poll. And the excitement is building towards the #3 Gators playing the #1 Crimson Tide for the SEC Championship on December 6th.
BUT, something else happened today that you need to be aware of - Duke Basketball began it's regular season in the "Coaches vs. Cancer Tournament" playing Presbyterian College at 7 PM tonight - final score Duke 80, Presbyterian 49 - Recap of the game at ESPN

Next game - Tuesday night at 9 PM and should be broadcast on ESPNU (if you have this channel)
Photos from tonight's game - I just love the faces Jon Scheyer makes when he plays ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment