Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beck interviews Joel Rosenberg


I don't usually advertise for talk shows on my blog, but I thought some of you might be interested in tuning in to Glenn Beck at CNN Friday night, April 25th. Glenn has been interviewing Joel Rosenberg this week and will feature him in a one hour special tomorrow night. It will be broadcast three times - at 7pm, 9pm and midnight EST. Joel Rosenberg is the author of a series of novels that are very close to reality. His latest release is Dead Heat. He also has a very good blog that I will be adding to my sidebar JoelRosenberg.blogspot.com I really enjoyed reading his blog posted Tuesday about Senator Clinton and her remarks this week about "obliterating" Iran. I was also listening to Rush Limbaugh at lunch Tuesday as he was discussing her remarks. By the way, Joel is an evangelical Christian from an Orthodox Jewish background.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I heard the interview. It was very good! I am doing a synapsis on my blog right now. This guy really knows what he's talking about. Very enlightning!

    God bless!
    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. I was amazed at the many oppotunities Rosenberg has had to meet with US leaders, Jewish leaders, etc. and explain to them the Bible prophecies about the end times.

    ReplyDelete