Thursday, March 20, 2008

Duke survives Belmont 71-70



I am not sure if God answers prayers when it comes to college basketball games, but I was doing my part praying for a win at the end of this game. And I have learned to be careful what I wish for, because usually the Dukies are winning the first game of the tournament by such a large margin that CBS will switch to another game. This game was a well fought battle by both teams from beginning to end, and Duke survived this one, winning 71-70 over Belmont. You might remember they lost the first game of the tournament last year to VCU. If you missed the game, check out more at ESPN.com

On Saturday at 2:10pm, Duke will play the winner of Arizona and West Virginia game, which is being played later tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment