Sunday, February 17, 2008

family photo Sunday



I found this clipping from the newspaper in an old photo/scrap book (Click to enlarge) and it brings back a lot of memories! This was taken right before the "dinner on the grounds" celebrating the 3rd anniversary of Calvary Baptist Church, in October 1968. My dad who founded the church and his sister, Aunt Emily, are almost hidden in the back row on the left side. My young mother is the 2nd person on the second row from the left. (I wonder who that is with the bee hive hardo!) My oldest sister, Debbie, is right in the middle with her "That Girl!"(Marlo Thomas) hairdo. My youngest sister, Loretta, is the 2nd person from the right on the front row, looking like a little angel, and I am behind her - pestering her as usual. I also recognize a very young cousin Pat holding a baby - must be Donna - and husband Don on the back row.


No comments:

Post a Comment