Saturday, January 19, 2008

here we snow again!




The weather man was right for a change. I went to the men's leadership breakfast and Bible study at church this morning around 8am and it was still raining. On the way back to Duluth at 10am, the rain had just changed to small sleet pellets. I stopped to get a haircut and watched in wonder as the rain and sleet changed into light snow. After my haircut, I stopped at Publix to buy the essentials - bread, milk, snacks and food for two days at least - and when I came out of the store it was snowing large flakes and the grassy areas and cars were covered. What a beautiful site we're having today! We are supposed to get 1-3 inches of the white stuff and then the temps are going to drop to 17 tonight! Brrrrr! Here are some photos from the start of our second snow day in a week - and our neighbors had told us Duluth never gets snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment