Friday, October 26, 2007

cool beans and other stuff

Some medical news regarding mitral valve surgery - I find this interesting since I had mitral valve replacement surgery in 2002 and have another slightly leaking valve. This gives me hope that I could have that other valve repaired someday because I really do not want to go through open heart surgery again if I have a choice.

Another medical article - this one encourages you to drink warm water after a meal to prevent a heart attack. I have never read this before and snopes.com declares it an urban myth, but it is an interesting article.

Did you see this in the news last week? SanDisk unveiled a TakeTV player. It records up to five hours of video from your computer and plugs into the TV so you can watch it.

One of the few shows I enjoy watching these days on the tube (TV) seems to come and go on USA Cable Network. New episodes were on during the August and September, and then the show will be back on the air in the winter. At this link you can watch all the episodes of PSYCH - Season 1 and Season 2 - if you have nothing else to do anyway. There are also interviews, webisodes, and more at this site.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Stephen and I like to watch Psych, but last time I had a chance to check USA's website, there were no webisodes.

    ReplyDelete