Thursday, July 12, 2007

the journeys continue

Things are coming together for our move to GA. We found a ranch style house to rent for awhile until we can decide where we really want to live. This is a huge place and we really like the NE Atlanta suburbs. The house we will rent is in Duluth, in a nice quiet neighborhood. My company will be moving us by the end of the month, so there is a lot to do to get ready for that. We still have temp housing provided thro Tuesday, Aug 14th.

Now I am getting ready to head back to Florida for our family vacation. (Been a long time since I thought about going to Florida for vacation!) Janelle and Brielle arrived Monday afternoon, so Cindy has enjoyed spoiling her, especially since Janelle was sick the last few days. Josh will be flying in tonight and I just found out that my mom and dad are coming with April today to enjoy a long weekend with all the great-grandkids. Stephen and family will be flying into Orlando Friday night, and I am flying in tomorrow afternoon. We are looking forward to a full house and lots of fun for the next week. I have been so busy adjusting to my new job, new location, etc. that I have not had time to even think about vacation plans. I guess I will leave it all up to the kids this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment