Tuesday, July 31, 2007

eagles' wings


We have learned to wait on the Lord - He has taught us that "they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, and they shall mount up with wings as eagles."

Our journey to Atlanta is complete. We have found a house which will become our home, and all 30 years of our stuff will fit in. I moved my ping pong table and there is plenty of room to play on our screened back porch. I brought along my "first" stereo which I bought with my own money in high school. I also brought my broken antiques, and my music collection of printed music, Cd's, tapes AND record albums - even though Cindy asked me about 15 times if I was sure I wanted to take all of that to GA! AND OTHER STUFF! No one ever told me that when I became a grandpa, that I would be buying pack-n-plays, strollers, and high chairs! It is all here and we are loving it!


God has been good to us and has blessed us with providing a wonderful relocation package. It is amazing sometimes to think how God takes care of us, in his time. We just have to wait on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment