Friday, October 21, 2016

my very happy sixty first birthday

Yes, it is my birthday! This is me at 5 months of age, taken March 1956.  It has been a blessed 61 years that God has allowed me to live.  So many things happened that could have resulted in an early end of my life...Rheumatic fever in 6th grade kept me in bed unable to walk for three months, but God gave me the strength to walk again... Heart valve replacement surgery in May 2002, when you are hooked up to a machine that keeps your heart and blood flowing it can end bad, but God was faithful to me and gave the doctors the wisdom to do this surgery...and then almost every day, I happen upon a multi-vehicle wreck on the way to or from work, and I could have been involved but for the grace of God.   I thank God for letting me complete another year in this journey of life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment