Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Late Birthdays for August 5th

While I was on vacation, three family birthdays took place on August 5th, but with very slow internet connections at the resort, I could not post anything.  Sorry I am late but I returned to work on Tuesday this week and it was like I hit the deck running.  So we wish a "late" Happy Birthday to Peyton McDonald, Brandy's girl;  Jessica (Jessie) Baggett, Sheryl's girl; and Jeff Brown, my 2nd cousin.  All three celebrated on August 5th.
 Franklin Family Connection: Jeff Brown, my 2nd cousin, is the son of Pat Franklin Brown: who is the daughter of Emily Franklin Kirby Jones; who was the daughter of Charles C and Mattie Belle Keeter Franklin of Clifton, SC.
 Baggett Family Connection: Jessica (Jessie) Baggett is the daughter of Cindy's cousin Sheryl Baggett Griego; who is the daughter of Kelsea Kendrick Baggett; who is the son of Joe and Mildred Franks Baggett of Pine Bluff, AR.

Baggett Family Connection:  Peyton (left)  is the daughter of Cindy's niece Brandy Baggett McDonald; who is the daughter of John Dale Baggett; who was the son of J.L. and Winnie Baggett, Jr.; who was the son of Joe and Mildred Franks Baggett of Pine Bluff, AR.

No comments:

Post a Comment