Saturday, November 20, 2010

don't worry, be happy


Even though I know what the Bible says about "worrying for nothing" I have to admit that I do worry from time to time, about nothing! This week was no exception. We usually receive a "Harry & David" fully cooked turkey from my company the week before Thanksgiving. So when it did not arrive on Weds I began to worry that I would not get one this year. Welll, praise the Lord, Fed Ex delivered our turkey this morning! I guess we are spoiled a little, getting this gift now four years in a row, but we are surely thankful for this gift from my CEO. Now we can make our final plans for our traditional journey, "over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house" in SC. It will be a smaller crowd this year, but we will not worry, and eat and be happy, that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment