Tuesday, October 26, 2010

changes to my blog

I made some changes to my sidebar today. Since I have added a couple more bloggers to my blogroll, I decided to move the political blogs to the "News, Sports, Politics, and More section."

I have added several new sites to keep up with the latest political news - Huck Pac, Jack Kingston, Politico.com and Townhall.com. The next two years should be very interesting. I also discovered a new site related to the 150th anniversary of the
Civil War - specifically related to sites and events in Georgia.

The newest bloggers added to my "Blogroll" are by Ben Hulin and Danny Logan. Danny is now Dr. Dan Logan and a professor at Liberty Univ. I was privileged to be one of his teachers when he was a high school student at Victory Christian in Jacksonville, Fl. His wife has a very nice family blog called "Back Home". Ben Hulin was in two of my son's weddings and I am so glad to feature a link to his new blog "Ben Hulin". He was injured in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and did not let that slow him down at all. He is an encouragement to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment