Tuesday, August 24, 2010

season changes are in the air

I am so glad the seasons change in Georgia, as it has been sooo hot this summer. Our last month's electric bill can verify that! I am looking forward to the cooler weather. The weatherman teased us yesterday and promised the temps would drop to 68 degrees this morning. I was disappointed to wake up to 73 degrees again today. But the forecast for the next ten days includes lows in the mid 60's and highs in the upper 80's. This is a good thing. However, the cooler temps also remind me that the leaves will be changing colors soon. And our tulip poplar trees have leaves that are yellow and already falling!

2 comments:

  1. I love those flowers! Is this your house? Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and thanks. We have lived in this house just over 2 years now in Lawrenceville. Cindy really likes the flowers by the mailbox, they were here when we moved in, but we do not know what the name of the flowers are.

    ReplyDelete