Thursday, April 01, 2010

spring madness is upon us, no fooling!


Yes, there is more going on this week than college basketball. I am working all week, but taking off a half day vacation for the afternoon of Good Friday. I have lots of spring yard work to do and we have Easter rehearsal at church Saturday morning from 10 - 12 noon, so I will get a head start on the yard work Friday afternoon. The flower seeds I planted a couple weeks ago are sprouting already, and I have 18 flower plants ready to plant this weekend. As I was watering the flower beds Tuesday evening, I looked for the four Hostas that we planted last summer, but I could only locate one plant. But Wednesday afternoon, two more Hostas were popping up out of the ground! It is amazing to see how the plants just "come alive" in the spring! We have been promised by the weatherman that we will hit 80 degrees on Thursday and Friday in Atlanta - the first time to see 80 since October 8th.


Now that they are in the Final Four, the Dukies are getting a full-blast of media, news articles, etc. Posting a few links to read and enjoy the moment (the week).
Duke's Kyle Singler at USAtoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment