Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Dukies ready for ACC tourney and more



So happy to report that Duke destroyed UNC on Saturday night! The final score was 82-50 but it could have been worse. Ok, it was not a normal Duke vs UNC game and there was no nail-biting or screaming or slapping the floor at my house. But it was fun to watch the team I love beat the team I . . . well "hate" is too strong of a word - I just like to watch UNC lose and it does not matter who they are playing!




The ACC tourney begins on Thursday, and Duke should be playing Friday. I would not be surprised to see Duke and Maryland play for the championship. Then next week the NCAA tourney begins and I was also happy that Duke remains the #4 team, even though they lost to Maryland last Weds. night. The Dukies could be a #1 seed in the NCAA after all.


Links to highlights from the internet:









No comments:

Post a Comment