Wednesday, July 12, 2006

more family news

Congrats! to my sister Loretta who is now a grandma! Her son, Kenny and wife Casey had a bouncing baby boy on July 5th at 7:30 pm. Caden William (sorry, no picture yet) weighed in at 7lbs 12 ounces and was 20 1/2" long.

Cindy's mom is happy to report she was able to get the huge oak tree next to the house cut down last week. It had lots of dead tree limbs and was too close to the house for comfort.

Prayer requests: Mom as she continues to recover from a stroke; Jo Ann as she is recovering from thryoid surgery, and pray she will get her voice back to normal; Debbie and April Logan as they minister in the Dominican Republic this week; Josh and Janelle as they spend this week at the Wilds Christian Camp with their church's teens.

I am coming up on my one year anniversary for franklybaggs.blog. As of July 22, it will have been one year since I joined the blog-o-sphere! So in celebration, I have decided to publish my blog to the web. If you try a Google Blog Search for franklybaggs you should be able to find links to my blog, for what that is worth! Speaking of blogging, there is a post on sharper iron about this year's FBFI resolution concerning the internet and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment