Wednesday, June 07, 2006

rebuilding memories


We spent the weekend in SC with Mom and Dad, and I am glad to report she is home from rehab as of Tuesday noon. My wife and I took the opportunity to visit Cleveland Park in Spartanburg, SC, on Sunday afternoon, our 29th anniversary. I tried to find the tree where I "carved our initials" when I proposed and gave her a ring many years ago. Of course, we didn't really carve our initials in a tree and the park has been remodeled and modernized and looks great now. The little choo-choo train is still running and they have added paved walking trails around the playground and the pond.

The newly renovated Cleveland Park offers
the finest in leisure amenities,including Picnic Shelters,
a lakeside Promenade and Amphitheater, an Island
Gazebo, Miniature Train, spacious playground, walking trails,
and a 3,400 square foot Event Center. Facilities within
the park are available to rent for the special occasions
in your life such as family reunions, weddings, receptions,
banquets, school parties, and birthday parties.





No comments:

Post a Comment