Monday, April 03, 2006

It's a small world after all


Leah shared this site with me recently and I will be adding it to my sidebar links. This Christian radio site is from Harvest Baptist Church in Guam - KHMG 88.1 Just go to the homepage for Harvest Ministries.net and click on the link for KHMG, choose dial-up or broadband. Another link to music pops up automatically when you first enter the site, but you can close that link and proceed to the KHMG button. I have listened for a few weeks and the music is always solid. Many of you may know Kevin Inafuku who traveled with the Steve Pettit Team for several years (I love to hear him play that accordion) He also graduated from Bob Jones University the same year as my oldest son, Josh. He is now on the staff of Harvest Bible Baptist Institute in Guam in charge of the music. It's a small world after all - thanks to internet christian radio!




Kevin has a solo CD published by Soundforth
music of Bob Jones University and you can
listen to clips at this link to OldChristianmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment