Sunday, January 29, 2006

to those who left their mark

Since the tragic death of my wife's brother in October, I have been trying to come up with a tribute blog for the family. I decided to set that up as a separate, companion blogsite just for posting family history and memories, called To Those Who Left Their Mark. The first posting is a tribute to my wife's grandmother, who everyone called "Mam-Ma". Now my wife has taken that same name, "Mam-Ma", as given to her by our granddaughter, Natalie, and our next grandchild.(Yes, that means I am called "Pap-Paw") Our oldest son and his wife, Josh and Janelle, are expecting a baby, due September 10th. We just found out Saturday, so now I am announcing it to the world today!!


The new site can be found on my sidebar links now, or you can go to www.franklybaggstribute.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment